Cheeks trembled, eyelids twitched, their focus fixed straight ahead. We suggest that you keep your seat belt fastened throughout the flight, as we may experience turbulence.
As the plane taxied between the airport and open airline hangers across the tarmac, strobes of amber rays with brilliant white light bleached the sapphire globe on an in-flight magazine. Lighting will guide you towards the exit. Each door is equipped with an inflatable slide… Spastic fingers slammed the visor down. Place it firmly over your nose and mouth, secure the elastic band behind your head, and breathe normally. Eyelids snapped shut, spectacles slipped over nostrils, mouth breathing fogged the glass. To inflate the vest… A spear of mint pierced the puncture of puckered lips, bittersweet rocks of saliva swallowed.
At this time, set your electronic devices to ‘airplane’ mode until arrival. Mist filled a sweltering brow. Swirling drops spilled over hand onto the iPhone and perished on impact. Thank you for choosing Paragon Airlines. Sit back and enjoy the flight. Flailing arms clamped floating armrests. The Airbus turned towards the runway and turmoil rolled to a temporary stop. A forward moving flight attendant restrained the restraint of a total stranger, cleared for takeoff.
- Exhilaration (6/17/2017) - Cheeks trembled, eyelids twitched, their focus fixed straight ahead.
- Tempermental (6/19/2017) - Kids are capricious. This tin can shook like a hooked fish, bile about to pour from my nose!
- Interference (6/22/2017) - One hundred and one stories above Central Park, a posh and freshly cleaned cavernous floor was awakened by the dawn's first light.
- Feedback (6/25/2017) - Golden sunlight brushed just above the placid pewter waters, blue steel beams stroked with pink on the purple canvas sky.
- Acquiescent (6/29/2017) - A tiny white plane was flying through the air when all of a sudden a huge giant came and grabbed it from the sky!
- Inception (7/13/2017) - From his office on the one-hundredth floor, Isaac Chavez gazed across the East River. Ants of city dwellers swarmed Central Park fifteen-hundred feet below.